after care instructions.
Download a copy of After-Care Instructions here.
What to Expect After the Procedure:
Swelling is minimal in most cases, but will disappear within 24 hours
You will experience a slight tight feeling around the eyebrows, it may feel just a little tender
Your eyebrows may feel slightly itchy
If redness occurs, it will go away within 24 hours
After Care Instructions:
- Gently dab your eyebrows with a clean tissue every few hours
Day 1-7 Cleansing:
- Twice a day, with a gentle cleanser (Cetaphil, Aquaphor, Neutrogena or Dial antibacterial soap), softly rub brows in a circular motion and rinse
- Pat gently until brows are dry – DO NOT WIPE OR RUB
- If you are scabbing and flaking, you may dab your eyebrows with a damp cotton pad to clean it instead
Day 1-7 Moisturizing:
- Twice a day, apply a rice-grain size amount of ointment on each brow with a clean cotton tip
- Do not over apply – this will suffocate your eyebrows and ruin your healing
- Ointment should not be visible when applied
- Do not apply ointment on wet or damp eyebrows - ensure your eyebrows are FULLY dry before applying
- Continue until your scabs have all fallen off naturally
* * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * *
- Apply a thick layer of ointment on your eyebrows to protect it from getting wet
- Be careful to not directly get water onto the brow area
- Avoid long and steamy showers until scabs have fallen of
- After your shower, gently remove or pat the thick layer of ointment to a very thin layer
Please Avoid and Refrain from:
- Touching or picking at your brows - it can cause scarring and affect the outcome!
- Getting your eyebrows submerged in water for too long - when showering, ensure to protect it with a thick layer of ointment
- Excessive sweating, swimming and tanning for at least 14 days
- Face scrubs, chemical peels or botox for at least 14 days after
- Wearing makeup on your eyebrows for a minimum for 14 days. Your tattoo is an open wound, using makeup may cause infections!
enjoy the joy of waking up made up!